Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I THINK I'VE GOT THE BLUES

ATTENTION TO ALL THE YOUNG, BROKE, AND FABULOUS SHOPAHOLICS.

Of course you'd already have half of your spring wardrobe by this time of year, but I thought I'd share something that I'm going to spend my money on... :)

H&M is having many exciting campaigns coming up! The Denim Campaign ( STARTING THIS THURSDAY! ), the highly anticipated, GARDEN COLLECTION! and much much more.

Yeah. I know, I'm such a fucking nerd for posting this .. But .. E , I TOLD YOU I WOULD!

THIS SHEEEEEIT IS SO CHEAPPP!
If you're a student like me you should really check thisss....
*NOTE ; these are just the ones I like. Bahahahah *

IM BUYING THESE SHORTS THURSDAY.
Boyfriend fit ; $12.95 !!!!
* BUYING THIS ASWELL!
this gorgeous fringe, chiffon dress is only $12.95 as well ! COMES IN RED TOO!


T-SHIRT DRESS , $17.95 *also comes in gold stripes..
DENIM JACKET .. Should be $19.95!!

THOSE JEANS ARE KILLER.
Not sure when they'll be in / When I'll have money to buy them
The top is only $12.95 ! It's a really soft material as well !

BOYFRIEND JEANS ; $19.95
I would buy them if they were distressed! They're completely plain.
I might get them if they fit nice and CHEESE GRATER THEM! It works. Trust.

Hey cuuuuutie ! *the jeans. not youu.

& For those who know me well enough...
NOTHING IS COMPLETE WITHOUT A BELT!!

PS. CHECK OUT LOOKBOOK! They're doing a H&M contest for this collection!

Anywhoo, as you can all tell, I just got off work! I must feed myself and do some Drafting homework.
TILL LATER, DARLINGS .
- LIV
xx




2 comments: