Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HELLO WORLD.

FIRST POST *
Well, the internet I guess. Here goes nothinngggggggg ...
Figured I may as well start a blog so I can share all the little random things that go on in my head. May be interesting ... More to come later!
xx

12:50am
..thinking I should be going to bed since I have to wake up early tomorrow morning for school.
12:51am
..rethinking that thought ... Fuck it. I'd rather youtube.
12:53am
12:54am
..Ahhh, I remember this day... Drugs, anyone?!
12:56am
..zzZZzzzzZZz
12:59
OBSESSED. & OBSESSED.

Someone brought it to my attention that I shop a wee bit too much. It's not like I really have money. Here's a rundown of my life ...

YOUNG. BROKE. BUSY. FAMILY. SCHOOL. WORK. SHOPPING. JELLO.
Whaaaaat ?! I love Jell-O.

I have a part-time job at H&M. It kind of sucks.
I work for the clothes I buy on a regular basis.
Family, you may ask? They're just darling !
SCHOOL; VISUAL MERCHANDISING ARTS.
And you may ask how I like it ..
GRAPE, bitches.

& I'll be singing BAD ROMANCE in the shower if y'all wanna find me.
*till tomorrow, darlings.

-LIV
xx

1 comment:

  1. RA-RA-AH-AH-AH ROMA-ROMA-MA GAGA. OH LA LA. Want Your Bad Romance.

    (y)
    (.___.)

    ReplyDelete