Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FOAMCORE CUTS AND BEEF NOODLE SOUP.

mmmmmmmm . beef noodle soooup.

... had class this morning. BLEH. learned how to draw risers in some lame ass room with other shit. I really wanted to leave or fall asleep. SKIPPED ENG AGAIN. (It was an optional class.) Went to DSG and decided to be unproductive today. It was the first class I've had since Friday. rawwwwwr. Time passed by quickly and class finished.
WENT OUT WITH DAD'S SIDE OF THE FAM FOR SOME BEEF, NOODLES AND SOUP.
mmMmMm. SO delicious! Haha. Now I'm back home... doing NOTHING. as usual. I don't feel like working today. I want to sleep but it's too early. I want to go out but I'm so far from all my friends. THIS IS REALLY SHITTY. The Rogers network is fucking up. I'm so dependent on my bbm , it's kind of ridiculous! Everyone's phone is screwing up. It's almost frustrating... Kind of not really, because my phone already has so many problems. I just think it's my phone normally haha. I CANT WAIT FOR MY 9700!!! SEVEN DAYS! :)

Anywhoo. I'll be back with some more interesting things.

TILL LATER DARLINGS !
- LIV
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment