Thursday, February 18, 2010

9PM TO 1AM.

PEACOCK.
I have been working on my next Materials project. We're supposed to make a prop for some kind of window. I decided to make a peacock! WORST IDEA EVER. Esp. because I got excited over this project and started at 9pm thinking I'd stop... I JUST STOPPED. I HAVE CUTS EVERYWHERE! ( the gloves were too big :() . Anyways. This Peacock is going to be epic! I LOVE THE DOLLAR STORE. I want to go back already. I'M SCREAMING FOR MORE WIRE ! MORE! I really shouldn't smoke on my Father's balcony. But I'm going to anyways. I know he's dead asleep. I could poke him with a stick and he'd still be snoring as loud.

SHIT .
I'm so worried for this English paragraph/essay thing that's due in a couple hours... 13 to be exact. That was the whole reason for me starting my Peacock. I hope my teacher won't murder me because I started.... IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT WAS BOUGHT. esp. because there is only one leg... half a head and two feathers. Hahaha.
I haven't been to the last two English classes. FUck my life. My teacher, T.Watada, is a scary little japanese man. I wish he wasn't so intimidating.

NIGHTMARES.
None so far. But I slept through an entire fire drill this morning. LOOOOL.
I woke up to .. BEEP * THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS FIRE DRILL * Or something along the lines of that.

DRUGS AND ALCH.
I want . I want . I want . I know it's a horrible thing, but I hate being sober. You have boring, un-vivid thoughts and ideas. I want to be more creative, and if it means having a little fun, then let it be!

WITHDRAWAL
Hey, do you think.. You could withdraw from something you've never done or seen before?! Something that is exposed, talked about, thought about everyday? ODD THOUGHT.

MY TOE.
Has almost completely healed!!!!
Except the fact that I'm going clubbing tomorrow and the day after.
I hope I don't get trashed and send silly Facebook messages, and get some toe taken away from me.. AGAIN. Gosh. It'd be three weeks in a row.

LOVE..
missing. literally.
4 ways. IF YOU KNOW ME THEN YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT.
If you don't, it really isn't what you think.

SHIRA.
"WHY DIDN'T GOD LOVE THEM ENOUGH."
"LIKE FUCK! MY EYES!"
thank you for spending the day with me.

STATUS OF MY BRAIN ACTIVITY ..
Close to nothing.

till tomorrow , darlings !
- LIV
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment