Sunday, February 21, 2010

TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM

EPIC MOTHER FUCKING WEEKEND.

Friday;
Had school. Meh. Nothing new really. Was working on my Peacock project.
WENT CLUBBING. EMBASSY. Yes, once again. But this week... Went with a new crowd... MAH GIRLS ; E-MILLS, *yeah she gangstaaa. J, S, K & B! We got PLASTERED; thank you grey goose and $2 drinks before midnight. Everything was sick until... The club got shut the FUCK down at 1:30. Great, isn't it? Some motherfucker pulled the fire alarm.. SO we adventured to our friend K's apartment. On our way there, our trusty DD, J ... ummmm basically got 2 tickets. YAY FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS AND 6 POINTS. One of our friends B was dying to go pee. She was so drunk and in tears. At this point, I pass out from the HUGE headache Vodka gives me. We get home and I fall asleep on K's couch. Regardless, it was a sick night.

Saturday;
Woke up with my friend C on top of me along with K's dog. GREAT. In both ways. NO HANGOVERRRR! fucking amazing. We proceeded to make some amazing breakfast. MMM. Blueberry pancakes and greasy hashbrowns. My faveeeeeee. We parted our way for another couple of hours and decided to go CLUBBING again. Yes. Again. *note. we are all underage. STILL* Lot 332 was our destination! We pre-drank in the limo we decided to take that night. Sparkling wine was my beverage of choice. We first got pizza and finished drinking in a sketchy movie theatre bathroom. It was such a cold night! We finally make our way back to Lot 332 and start to get inside. We get coat check and wait for everyone else to get it. We then find out our friend B couldn't get in! BLAAAH. We hang out there until they try to get in again. And obviously it does not work. Thank god one of my friends I used to work with was a promoter for Frequency so I put us on the G-List early. Of course, the fucking sweetheart he is, got us free cover and a free round of drinks! WE ALL GET IN AT THIS POINT! thank the lord. We're dancing and dancing. Then this random boy comes up and gives us all free drink tickets. MORE AND MORE COME AFTER THIS! Amazing. I know. Of course, we learned a special special trick. I shall reveal it in a couple of easy steps. * NOTE; YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL OF THE STEPS IN ORDER FOR THIS TO WORK SUCCESSFULLY. *
1. Boy sees you
2. Boy approaches you
3. SHIRA goes up to him and asks .. " IF SHE DANCES WITH YOU, WILL YOU BUY HER A DRINK?"
4. If he replies with a Yes, then you may proceed to dance with him for about two songs.
If he walks away you may punch him as hard as you can in the back of the head. Just make sure you don't see and security around you.
5. Dance..
6. GET A DRINK.
This trick worked to our advantage VERY well..
I think the guys we met got my friends 5 drinks EACH GIRL. (5 girls) Plus a round of shots for everyone! When we stopped talking to them a lot we had to leave. AMAZING TIMING! We danced away the rest of the night in the limo and got home safe and TICKET-LESS. S & I had some Pizza Pops at 4 in the morning. Eventually we passed the fuck out. Didn't wake up till 4pm.
Bhahhaha. Champs, we know.

& as for the rest of my weekend?! I've been doing these fucking fashion figure drawings. I want to kill myself! *note: there are 30 of them.*

AS FOR PICTURES..
I was stupid and charged my camera... Brought it with me to my friend's house.. When we wanted to take pictures... I REALIZE I FORGOT MY MEMORY CARD IN MY LAPTOP.
C'mon , you guys know I'd be posting all the pics by now haha.
GREAAAAAAT. I know. But it's okay. One of my other friends had a camera.. WHICH BROKE but the memory card is still good! I'm just waiting on her to upload it!

It's kind of sad because I didn't get to see all of my friends before they left to go back to school. Literally everyone was home and I was fortunate to see one of the true loves of my life, V.
I really missed him and I was glad he came out to see me. :)


I've got to finish up my laundry and head to bed.
Menswear tomorrow morning!
HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAD AN AMAZING WEEKEND!
I'll be back with much more tomorrow or the day after :)

love and peace
- LIV
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment