Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MANNEQUINS&GRANDMOTHER.

(BEFORE I START; I'm not really sure how to post links!) There's a button but obviously with my luck it doesnt work... COPY AND PASTE LOVERSS !


Today was quite an eventful day.

I woke up late this morning and missioned it to school on the TTC. Drafting was draining as usual and my usual cheese pizza lunch was gross today. In Design everyone was working hard on their mannequin assignment. As usual our classroom looked like a disaster. My long lost cousin and I got 9/10 & 10/10! Quite epic, if you ask me! Sometimes I feel like we're little elves working in Santa's workshop. We sing annoying songs and go through blood sweat and tears for something we really love/want/need.






One of my classmates brought the SCOTT PILGRIM comic book for me today. I met him in the beginning of this semester. I mentioned something about being an extra for that upcoming movie. (I just needed some extra cash and it was an amazing experience!) I met another boy at my friend's birthday party who was doing the movie as well. What a small world!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcwd_Nz6Zog
SONG OF THE DAY ... a-yea-yea-yea-yea! BRRRAAAP-ap-ap-ap! ;)

After school, I had some amazing Ramen noodles with my father dear. We proceeded to my Grandmother's after. She's leaving to DUBAI tomorrow! We have some family in Washington and she's going there first to meet up with them. Then off they go! DUBAI, watch out for G-MOM & her new GUCCI shades! (Which, I admit are fucking siiick.) She'll only be gone for a week or two so it won't be that much of a heartbreak, even though I will miss her dearly :).

WINTER OR SUMMER?!
Dear J,
SUMMER IS BETTER. I was outside for maybe 4 minutes and my fingers started to freeze. I love spending time with all my friends and eating endless litres of frozen cream and sugar. OU, and don't forget soaking up the sun and not having my hair being dried out to the maxx.
WINTER can suck my left nut. The slush, snow and salt should just go away! All my nice boots get salt stained and puffy winter coats are not stylish! EVERYONE in Toronto has a Canada Goose jacket. They were cool eight years ago when my uncle wore a red one to go ICE FISHING! One day I will gain the courage to do something like that. Maybe it's all the movie's I've watched .. you know. When the actor just falls through the ice and there's a crazy underwater struggle scene! blLLLAah. As cheesy as it is, it still scares me ! SHARKS scare me. I can just picture it now ... I somehow end up in a prairie of ice and suddenly I fall through. The huge, far set eyed fish swims up and.. NOMNOMNOMMM I'm devoured in two seconds flat.
Goodbye sweet world, I've been eaten by an Arctic Shark.




FASHION THOUGHTS...

My bust form at school has a name. Teddy, is what I like to call him.
Most recently he looked like this ...

I didn't think real people dressed like this. Apparently, they do.

One word... AMAZING.
Another definion of AMAZING could be one word as well.
http://www.marchesa.com/
One day, I'll be able to afford one of these badboys.
MARCHESA, YOU ARE THE ROOT OF ALL MY GOOD DREAMS.
I've been obsessed with sequin/bleached/modified shoulder things lately. ummm...WHO HASNTTT?! Here are a couple of my new purchases!





WHAT DO YOU THINK ..
TATTOOS. Fashionable or Awesome or What?!
I want one.. any thoughts ?!




Mmmmmmmm, listening to FOREVER YOUNG, atm.
NOTE; song doesn't actually start till 1:06. I know. Lame.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1nbvplgElw

" Smoke some weed, Drink some wine."
JAY-Z is a good man. (Except the fact that he's in some illumanti bullshit!) ((I think)).

Anywhoo. That may be the end of my rants for today. Hope I haven't bored all-y'all !

-LIV
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment