Friday, February 12, 2010

SOO GOING TO BE LATE FOR MATERIALS.

GOODMORNINGDARLINGS.

It's currently 7:48.
My mother has been trying to wake me up since 7. Obvi that hasn't worked out too well.
I need a shower and now she is taking one.
Materials starts at 8:55 and it takes me half an hour to get there (approx.).
I should be leaving my house at 8:25 but I will not leave until 8:45.
I am truly scared that if I go back to sleep I won't wake up.

7:51 (8) - JUST A FRIEND - BIZ MARKIE .

*I wake up every morning thinking, when will I see this person again?
WHO you may ask? You should already know if you know me well enough.

Today, is the day, I finish my HELLOKITTY styrofoam project.
We used huge motherfuckin' sheets of home-insulation bullshit to make an awesome project.
All I have to say is ..
THANK GOD FOR HOTWIRE!

We had to compose many layers of this stuff to make up a logo of our choice.
THIS SHIT WAS SO HARD TO WORK WITH....
I'm so excited to get this over with. I feel bad. I use so much of S' locker space. I'm so sorry! I will buy you some A.McQ. on E-Bay and provide some Butler Services.




I gotta make the face and ...VOILA!
This is many many hours of hard labour.
HARO KEETY, YOU MAY BE THE END OF ME.
Foam perfection or BUST.

8:07
-My mother finally got out of the shower.
8:09
-On the phone with S.
<3
-We decided to drink TEQUILA tonight ;)
-I miss clubbing with my best friend.
thoughts that may be running through your head right now...
-Yes, I am underage
-My fake is 25 years old.
-If I wasn't so fucking broke I'd be clubbing twice a week... WHAT?! It's my cardio.
REGARDLESS. It's just a social gathering... not like I get TRASHED twice a week...
...
...
...
Ok, At the end of the night I'm trashed as fuck, But who gives a shit?!
<3 :)

Going to eat a Bagel.
TILLLATERDARLINGS.

- LIV
xx

2 comments:

  1. YES for cardio and for fakes...what else could be more important in life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you are a Hello Kitty genius.

    ReplyDelete