Monday, February 22, 2010

LONG LEGS


DRAWING CLASS
My asshole teacher is the biggest princess I know.
"DRAW THAT LIKE THIS", "DRAW THIS LIKE THAT".
Ugh. Some people are so stuck up and rude, it's kind of ridiculous!
I hate his style of drawing too.

OOPS. Did I just burst another bubble?

Instead of listening to him I'm going to rant about other things.

THE WEATHER
Quite amazing! Although, we are having a huge snow storm tomorrow.
Can't summer come any faster?

Cuuute picture! While on this topic..

A LIST OF THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO PURCHASE ATM.

2. ALDO SHOES. Buckle up, bitches!

3. AMERICAN APPAREL; High-Waisted Leggings. in black&navy.

4. A LARGE PLATE OF SUSHI. Possibly not one that looks like a windows.
Just thought it was cute. Hahhaa (NOTE; I'm a mac, not a pc.)


ANDDDD MY...
9700! TWO DAYSSSSSSSSS! I'm almost counting down the hours & minutes. Too excited!
(Waiting for my hardware upgrade) UGHHHH.

I hate the word "HALF-BREED".
It's always assumed as something ugly or whatever.

Obviously, not.

FML.
Back to work now.
Till later, darlings!
- LIV
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment