Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TOO TIRED TO SLEEP.


It's kind of ridiculous.
I want to sleep because I'm tired, but I don't because I'm bored.
I don't feel like doing homework.
I don't feel like moving.
I don't feel like doing anything really.
Today has been a very unproductive day.


Thoughts & some visuals !


- FUCK YOU, asshole. Giving me nightmares and shit.
- Needing to go to the mall / clean my room tmr !
- I need new music! Must find a new band/artist to listen to.
- My nails look fucking horrible.
- I can't believe time has gone by so quickly... I feel like NYE was two days ago!


Odd fascination.


noooooooooice tee-shart .
CAN SUMMER COME ALREADY ?

Who doesn't love this ?

Wanted to doodle...
but was too lazy to get off my ass to get my sketchbook.
HAHA. Oh, how lazy I can be sometimes.

:). Bahahha. Cute, huh?


Pissed Off.


JUST BEING SILLY. Don't mind me.

Finally going to do something other than look at random things on the internet.
SEE YOU IN THE MORNING, DARLINGS !
- LIV
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment