Thursday, March 4, 2010

MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES, SHIRA HAILMAN.

I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging lately! Please do not scold me again. I PROMISE I'LL HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU TO LOOK AT ALL THE TIME! Luh yaaaaah girrrrlll, you knooow, JC.. all day everyday.

My apology is also extended to the rest of you... (the 5 people who actually read my blog when they have nothing better to do.) Ahahha. I've been wandering in my own little world.

Here is a short series of events that have happened in the past week or so..
-REEAAAADING WEEEEEEEK (finally.)
-Grandfather called an ambulance for himself when he was not feeling well.
-Ended up staying at the hospital with him for a bit.
-Realized something very, very important while I was there..
-Basically wished death upon someone who I know. He/She, whatever, thinks they can fuck with the ones I love. BAAAAHAHAHA. Fucking funniest thing ever.
On a happier note :)..


-Also celebrated E's birthday!
The classy and canadian way ... CHILLING OUR DRINKS IN THE SNOW!
Beer and Jägermeister , ALL NIGHT BABY!

-Brother and I took our mum to watch AVATAR in 3D ...It was like her THIRD time at a theatre EVER. She hates them! I don't know why! She loved it! and so did we! :)
-Felt kinda nauseous after... But still went to go eat! .. I DID NOT KNOW THAT CANADA HAD A CHILI'S!!! Well . In Woodbridge they have one! It was so good :)


-And obviously I did a LITTLE shopping............Of course........
It includes..

H&M Denim Jacket from the Blues Collection! Only $17ish with my discount!
FORGOT THE PICTURE. LOL it got lost in my ocean of clothing... aka my floor.
(I was going to purchase more, but it didn't fit nicely!)


H&M Tweed Zipper blazer with shoulder embellishments $30 ishhh


Forever 21 Floral printed dress with back 3-Bow detail $19
Ps. I SMILE AT EVERY THOUGHT OF SPRING COMING SO SOON.


Forever 21 black and white abstract printed tank top with button closure down the back $17


..Because I'm broke, I had to improvise...
I bought some Aviator sunglasses ($7) that have a more geometric shape than RayBans do.. :) Yes, I WILL marry you, Forever 21.
May I also present the March issues of NYLON AND VOGUE, my bibles.
(Not really. But I love them.)

Cute, TRI-BLEND lookingish, cropped Cotton Flower top from URBAN PLANET!
Who would have guessed! $16

I also got some black suede booties from THE BAY! Oh my lord, I dug for these bad boys! They're NINE WEST. Surprisingly. I know! AND they were on sale! $54+tax!


Finally.. I found the perfect pair of fringe boots!
It was love at first sight. Brown and suede, flat rubber soled love.
FROM THE GAP! (Only $40!)

..And for you Richmond Hillers... I GOT THEM AT HILLCREST. Who said that mall was shit!!



Oh, and may I add in the fact that I GOT MY PHONE.
Not sure if I said that previously, but yes. It is love.
Please ignore the fact that I have ugly hands and feet! I am sporting my new fave colour! TAUPEEEEE! O.P.I. you are a girl's best friend.
And Exhibit A! My awesome one colour Tiffany's lighter! Obviously it's not Tiffany's, literally. But it is Tiffany coloured! AND SO ARE MY TOES!!! too awesome. Nail polish $6 ...
(I'm starting to feel like this is a VISA commercial or something! LOL.)


Tacky pink lipstick, WHICH I LOVEE, thank you very much. $7
.. and some warm-toned lipgloss $7
Yeah. I know. It's only Revlon, but hey, it does the job fine :)
*MacbookPro not included* bahhaha. Ok, I'll stop.

Oh & I got my high-waisted leggings from AA! I forgot hahaha. It's cuz I'm wearing them RIGHT NOW. It's love in a pair of leggings. Just sayin.

12:34
TOO EXCITED TO WATCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND TMRRRRR OMFG.
MaryJane is accompanying Shira, Bel, my Hubby and I.
HELLO 3D MOVIES. Whomever invented it was a fucking pothead genius f'real. Just sayin'.
12:36
THE XX - CRYSTALISED .. is playing. Even tho it is not my fave song, I STILL LOVE!
I watched some interview with them once. They said the record really late in the night to give their music that kind of eerie feel. It's magical and ingenious. They're so tired that they push themselves to get that amazzzzing song. I LOVE , I LOVE , I LOVE .
12:40
I wore my leather jacket today. Reminded me of how much I missed it. IT WAS STILL TOO COLD TO WEAR IT, but I did anyways. My gorgeous best friend obviously reminded me while she was wrapped up in a fucking Canada Goose jacket. Warmest jacket ever made by man. Well. At least that's what Toronto thinks.
12:42
Here are some of the random things I have stumbled upon while surfing the net ...
:) ENJOY LOVAHS.


G-Shock's ain't got nothin' on this biiiiiitch.
Check it out ! NOOKA !







MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE! Hipsters , OFC!
HOW MUCH MORE AWESOME DOES THIS GET!!
The site posts what they're wearing!! Some of it includes H&M and American Apparel!
Check out the rest of the collection of illustrations!
You will not be disappointed! SOAK IN THE AWESOMENESS BITCHESS



Of course I don't have money to buy these. :'(
At least you'll all know what I'm dreaming about tonight...
BALENCIAGA! FALL 2010, you may be the death of me!
three words...
holy.fucking.gorgeous!

Found this website! Some of you may love!
(I know. CUUTE!) ahaha


EVERYTHING I CAN THINK ABOUT SUMMED UP INTO ONE PICTURE!
Anywhoo. I'll be on a search for some delicious Pizza!

TILL LATER , DARLINGS!
(Soon, cuz Shir will kill me)
- LIV
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment