Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ALMOSTTTT....

LEGAL!
such a fail because..
1. I do not have a G1
2. I have to use my fake ID to go clubbing on my birthday
3. I DO NOT want to carry my passport around with me... Everywhere. (because I know I won't get my G1 any time soon.)
4. I'm worrying about the little things, that should not bother me...
5. I STILL DO NOT HAVE A COMPLETE OUTFIT!

This situation, and many others may I add, is ridiculous.
My weekend will be ridiculous.
Maybe, you could say I'm a bit ridiculous as well.

I HOPE TO SEE (most of)YOU GUYS THERE!
;) T-MINUS ... 4DAYS BITCHESSS!

I think I'm going to change my hair drastically.
What do you think?

--
9:11
SOOOO tired
9:12
mmmm, potstickers.....
9:14
TV is so intense sometimes!
--

Hope you all have an amazing night/day/morning!
I must get my rest for a long day at school tomorrow.
TalkToY'allSoon!
PEACE/LOVE&CHOCOLATE KISSES!
-LIV
xx

1 comment:

  1. HAHAAH you are so funny! like my best friend...who's 21 and still doesnt' have her g1! LOL!

    ReplyDelete