Sunday, March 14, 2010

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T HAVE MY MONEY BACK? CAN YOU HOLD MY BABY? WHAT DOES YOUR BAG LOOK LIKE.

Holy FUCK.
Work is fucking REDONKS sometimes. And I mean ridiculous. like TRULY ridiculous.
I fought with a fat old lady over ten dollars for twenty minutes.
I rejected a baby,
and I almost lost my beans on a couple of little kids who were looking something that they didnt know what it was or looked like.

...
REALLY?

10:35
I need to paint my nails.
Even my mother yelled at me for them.

10:39
I am contemplating a new job.
I don't know if I want to quit H&M.
I would like to work at a shoe store...
HMMM
think about all the prett..
STOP.
I have no WILLPOWER.
I must keep my distance from the mall.

10:43
I have an exam tomorrow..
FUCKKKKKKKKKK
MENSWEARRRRR
you shall be the end of me.
THREE THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN DOING MENSWEAR.
"PLAYFUL"
"SALIVA WILL GET RID OF BLOOD"
"YOUR HAIR WILL BE LIKE LUBRICANT"
Anyone want to do my exam for me?
Anyone?

10:45
I want to go on a detox.
DETOX
detox
D E T O X
deToX
maybe
yes
i
think
so.

10:46
Weird horoscope today....
should go to bed as early as possible.


ILL HAVE MORE TO COME TMR . I PROMISE
nothing interesting has been up the last couple of weeks.
I SHALL RETURN WITH MOAR.
bahahhahaha
love you all
- LIV
xx

1 comment: