Thursday, March 11, 2010

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?

How could we answer that question honestly?
Facebook would love to know, but on the other hand.. wouldn't anyone?

11:11. make a wish, bitches.
I'm feeling truly unproductive at the moment.
Too many things are on my mind.
It's funny, what people think.
It's funny, what you think.
It's funny to me because, I could really care less.
(You know what I'm talking about *WHOMSHALLNEVERBENAMED*)
Yes. Mysterious. Hahhaa.

11:14
Quite amazing. But I prefer Bad Romance more. Just saying.

11:17
Fucking Peacock. I don't want to finish wiring you up.
You are so time and energy consuming.
You must be more ergonomically friendly.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

11:18
I think you've ruined my birthday completely.
It hasn't come yet. But I don't think you will snap out of it in time.

11:19
I'm so excited to work with S on our display project that's due in a couple weeks.
We have the greatest idea ever! I shall reveal soon...

11:21
My nails are a mess.

11:23
I must work on my stupid peacock.
I got my Hello Kitty back! I shall be posting pictures when I get time!

11:24
I need to get fucked up this weekend.
:)
But then again..
How is that different than any other weekend ?

LOTS OF LOVE ,
- LIV
xx

1 comment: