Sunday, May 2, 2010

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME, I KNOW YOU CARE .


& WE'LL NEVER EVER BE APART .
my first love broke my heart for the first time.
YES IT IS. JUSTIN BEIBER, I thought you would always be mine. :)

He got stuck in my head. What can I say?
IT'S NOT MY FAULTTTTTTT

also... I FUCKING PASSED FIRST YEAR WITH (almost) FLYING COLOURS!
Screw you 6-Page essay. Who cares.. I PASSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Second year, GET READY FOR ME!

& Y'all can't blame me for being away from this thing.
dealing with stupid shit and non-existent internet for a while....

(8) *ALL THE THINGS I KNOW RIGHT NOW, IF ONLY I KNEW BACK THEN*

I have a very interesting day coming up tomorrow. I hope I can help people understand what I'm going through and where I'm coming from.

I've come back with many many little random and awesome things.
I'm pretty sure you all don't really care how old these images are.
Especially because I've been collecting them for .... gosh knows how long.. (just some of them) hahahaha. and Yesss. I do copy most images from other notable fashion bloggers, BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY. I did all the work for you cuz I posted only the coolest pictures :) .

*Oh, and I've decided to save up 15-1600 for a beautifully crafted piece of arm candy.
ANYONE THINK IT'S A BAD IDEA? Don't tell me to purchase a KNOCK OFF. Or something that looks LIKE it. Fuck all you fake bitches, y'all can FUCK off.

&...

































....
TIRED.
This weekend has been CRAZY ...so far :) let's hope it stays this way.
LOVE,
-LIV
xx

ps. happy weed march, toronto! hope you smoked up enough for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment