Sunday, May 16, 2010

WRINKLES.

I hope I don't age ugly.
I'm stressing so bad, the only two that can help me is tylenol and water.
No one has an answer to any of my problems.
I haven't got the time to wait for them to go away.
It's funny how nothing turns into everything.

On a lighter note, I've finally partially organized my schedule for the next couple of months due to birthdays and such. I'm prettty excited !!! Here are some things that are coming up...
1. SAILORS AND SEASLUTS PARTY
2. PREMIERE OF SEX IN THE CITY 2 (exclusive tickets!)
3. THREE BIRTHDAYS IN ONE NIGHT . (two different clubs. hopefully I'll even make it to one.)
4. ANNUAL TEA PARTY
5. SHEELA'S 22nd!!!!!!!

Who isn't excited?
I've got plans to maybe go camping, white water rafting and a trip... or two!

We'll see.
thought number one...
Where will I plug in my hair straightener and bb charger ?.....
...

-LIV
xx

1 comment:

  1. i want to be included in your tea party! haha!

    ReplyDelete