Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HAVE YOU EVER?

Wanted something so bad...
it consumes every thought..
every feeling..
every movement...
every wish...
Thought about it till it hurt?
Lost appetite, maybe even sleep over it?
Daydreamed the entire day?

Sometimes this happens to people when they want a partner.
Sometimes this happens to people when they want a home.
Sometimes this happens to people when they want something to eat.
Sometimes this happens to people when they want to make a change.

For me, it happens when I want to go SHOPPING.

I've decided to (hopefully) stop this chaos.
And put it towards.. One. Single. Item.

I'm not sure what it is yet. But it will be expensive.

I spend waaaaay too much money every single day.
Hopefully I can set a goal and work towards it.
What else do I have to save up for?

Any imput ?
:)

-LIV
xx


2 comments:

  1. it's my dream to own the Chanel black quilted 2.55 flap bag....but i always fail to save up for it because i always end up buying some random stuff from H&M because it's so CHEAP! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LLMAOOO . I want the ARTSY MM by Louis V. Coz it's beautiful . AND I MADE SO MANY PURCHASES LATELY. Huuuuge truck today. MISS YOUUUUU

    ReplyDelete